The kids recently received a new "riding toy". It's not really new, it is used, but it is new for them.
One kid in particular cannot get enough of it. It is just her size.
They already have a trail formed through the woods in the back yard.
It has really come in handy on boring days when we need a little excitement. Or when the kids want to go to the hunting club with their daddy.
And this little off road driver looks incredibly cute riding around in the yard. And I have been so pleased with how responsible and careful she is.
We are knee deep in baseball right now and it is keeping us very busy during the week. But we are done with our Saturday games for the entire season. I am really thankful to have my weekends this year. Now I've got to get busy planning more fun weekend activities!
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun, especially with the weather like we have been having! Be safe!!!
Post a Comment