Sunday, April 15, 2012

{Backtracking} Blue Angels 2012

Several weeks ago the Blue Angels were in town again for the 2012 Tuscaloosa air show.  This time, we decided against fighting the crowds and going to the airport.  We just decided to go watch from a vacant lot nearby.
 Big10 decided to stay home.  I know, he is so crazy.  G was pretty excited about seeing them again.  She kept busy with her games while we waited for the Blue Angels to start flying.
 When the show started, it turned out we were in the best possible location. 
 They continually flew overhead so close that it appeared we could reach out and touch them.  So cool.
 About half way through, I realized I did not have my new camera the last time they were in town.  I instantly started to regret that we were not on the runway.
 Maybe next time, right?
I have a bunch of catching up to do here on the blog.  So many things are going undocumented that I am forgetting they ever happened!



2 comments:

Brandi said...

Awesome pics!!! You had a great view. I'm hoping we can catch an Angel's practice before it gets too hot.

Tara G. said...

These are great! Vacant lot sounds good to me- beats the crowds any day!!