Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Weekend ~ In photos

I felt like my old self this weekend.  I packed my point and shoot camera in my purse and took a million photos of everything we did.

Friday night was the season opener for the Bama gymnast.  We have never been to a meet, and babyG was just dying to go.  It was a great one to go to, Bama vs. Georgia.  Both teams were really good. . . . but the Bama girls proved to be the best.
 The coliseum was absolutely PACKED.  Our seats were up on the third level!
 The boys were not too crazy about it, but G & I really enjoyed it.  I guess next time, it will just be us girls.  And we will get our tickets way earlier!
 Saturday morning started with Big10's basketball game bright and early at 9:00 am.  G woke up around 6 complaining with her tummy, and wanted to sleep in.  So the boys went to the game.  Wouldn't you know it?  They got their first win, and I was not there to see it!?!  The game went into double overtime, but our boys won.  FINALLY!

Later that afternoon we went to our nephews second birthday party.  They were calling it the "tractor party".  This little boy is obsessed with any and all things related to tractors.  The party was so cute, and the decorations were adorable.

The big kids tend to enjoy the jumpy house more than the little ones.  Especially this big girl.
 My MIL's neighbors have some of the prettiest, sweetest horses around.  They are always willing to pose for a photo.

 Big10 had a good time at the party too.  This is what he did the whole time pretty much.  It is hard to get him away from the basketball goal.
One of these days he will be a great coach to the younger kids.
Sunday was a pretty lazy day for us.  And it is nice to have today off from work and school.  I made cupcakes from scratch this morning and now the house is an even bigger mess than it was before.  But they were so worth it!
I think I'll share the recipe here sometime this week.  That way you all can enjoy them too!  They are yummy, and if I can make them, that means they are EASY!

I hope you all have a good week!  Stay tuned in with me.  This time next week I am hosting a wonderful give away for those of  you who enjoy photography and scrapbooking!  And I'll need  your help spreading the word.
Until then. . . .bye  y'all!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Love those lazy days, but it is fun to be doing all sorts of activities too. A good balance. :) Love the cake and that party looked so fun. My daughters would have loved watching the gymnastics. FUN!