Monday, January 30, 2012

My Memories Suite {Give Away}

As you can imagine, I was overjoyed when I was contacted by a representative from My Memories about hosting a review and give away for their digital scrapbooking software.  I absolutely love taking pictures and scrapbooking.  But, I just never have the time to sit down and fool with all the scrap booking supplies.  Not to mention how costly scrap booking can become!
  My Memories Suite is a digital scrapbooking software that could not be more user friendly.  My Memories Suite is available for both Windows, (Vista, XP, Windows 7) or Mac.
  It allows you to create your own designs, such as this one. . .

It is so easy to use, that I was able to create this adorable Bama girl page within minutes of downloading the program.  The software is also full of great pre made layouts for every occasion.

Scrapbooking software is not only for your typical scrapbook pages.  So far I have used the My Memories Suite software to create a new blog header. . .
 And a printable Calendar. . .

The possibilities are endless.  And I know you all will enjoy this software as much as I have.  I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to give one lucky reader a free download of the My Memories Suite Software. {Valued at $80.}

All  you need to do to be entered into the drawing for the software is go take a look around the My Memories site, come back here and leave a comment telling me what digital paper pack is your favorite. {Mandatory}

For additional entries:
1)  Visit the My Memories Blog & become a follower.
2) Like My Memories on Facebook.
3)  Follow My Memories on Twitter.
4)  Tweet about this giveaway.
5) Write a post on your blog about the giveaway.
6)  Follow THIS blog if you are not already a follower.
{Please leave an additional comment for each.}

I wish I could give you all a copy of the software.  Since I cannot, I am offering a discount code to those of you that are interested.  By using this code, you will receive a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software.  The code to receive your discounts is:  STMMMS24661

Now, I hope that you all will help me in spreading the word.  And best of luck to each of you.  The winner will be announced on Monday, February 6th.



Disclaimer:  I was provided a copy of this product at no cost for review purposes.  All opinions stated here are those of my own.  This post contains an affiliate code that entitles the user to a discount and myself to a commission.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

test

Brandi said...

Grr...blogger is hating me this week. Anywho, I love the Beach Break kit! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I love the oil paint papers night.

He & Me + 3 said...

Looks fun!

Rachel said...

Sorry I missed it! I was flooded with 700+ emails for just the time we were at the hospital! Slowly catching up... so glad you like your software!