Tuesday, February 7, 2012

**WINNER**

Hello All!  I am a day behind in announcing the winner to my My Memories Suite giveaway.  We have a bunch of stuff going on around here, I do apologize!!

I will not waste anymore time. . .the winner is. . . . .

Mimi!!!  Congratulations!  Email me, and I'll send you your code to download the software.

The chances for the ladies who entered this giveaway were pretty good! 50/50!! :) Remember if you are not interested in the software package, My Memories has lots of paper packs and other goodies to offer at great prices.  They even have a dollar store and freebies!!  It doesn't get better than that.

Stay tuned.  I have a book giveaway coming up in a week or so.  And one of these days I'll get back to posting our "stories" here too!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah. I got your email. i am so excited. THANKS!