Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hoops

I Love basketball.  Especially when my little man is on the court.
Right now on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we are busy playing ball.  So far, the team has not won a game.  But they are making huge improvements.  They have gotten more competitive each time.
Big10 is wearing the #3, and somehow has managed to be the smallest kid on the team again.

I am hoping that they can pull out a couple of wins before this season is over.  But, I think overall he is having a good time anyway.  But I know a win would make it even better.  Wish us luck!


4 comments:

Brandi said...

I was just thinking he looked small... and I know he's not a small kid. LOL. Can you imagine what Bub would look like out there? HAHA!

Hope he has a great season!

CM said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait until my boys are big enough to play sports. Although, considering I'm 5'0 and DH is 5'4, I think our boys will always be the smallest on any team they play! :-)

Pam Bowers said...

Does he play point guard? Smallest usually gets that coveted role. Hope he's having a blast.

He & Me + 3 said...

We have not started playing yet...just practicing, but that will be real soon. They look good on the court though. hope they start winning.