Monday, January 2, 2012

Best Friends

I'm sad tonight as I type this post.  Tomorrow I go back to work.  I have really enjoyed being off during Christmas break.  It's nice to have no responsibilities or deadlines for a change. 

We spent a large amount of time entertaining friends.  BabyG is just a social butterfly.  She likes to hang with her besties every chance she gets.
One night this past week we all met at a local restaurant for the girls to exchange their gifts with one another.  They really enjoyed it and the giggling was uncontrollable at times.

Of course, she had a couple of sleep overs as well.
We have also been playing alot of games.  Santa brought a few different games this year that we all really like.  One of those being. . . .

Twister!

I don't guess I had the game Twister as a child.  I had no idea how hard it is to play.  Of course, the kids can't get enough of it.

Not much is going on so far for us in 2012.  Tomorrow we are back to normal, and then school will start back Thursday.  It's been a nice "vacation".  I guess we will start the count down for Spring Break now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Friend!!!! Glad you had such a good vacation!!!! Hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Roll Tide!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I hate getting back into a routine, yet it is a good thing. But vacation is so much fun. Love all the pictures. Twister is so fun.