Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday {Almost}

Pictures from our weekend, or THREE weekends ago!!
 Big10 and I paddled all the way to the end and back & both kids enjoyed a little fishing.
 I {heart} the braids on this Bama girl.

Beach pictures coming soon. . . .


I am linking this post up over at and then she snapped, with Rachel.
and then, she {snapped}

Also linking to Naptime Momtog, & Project Alicia.

6 comments:

deb duty said...

Looks like a fun weekend! The photo of the lake with the reflection of the trees is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous shots. I love that first shot. So beautiful. Looks like fun.

I am Harriet said...

Looks like a spectacular day too!



Have a great Wednesday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/10/left-in-the-patch/

Brandi said...

Great pics! And, yep, the braids are too cute! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I heart the braids too. It looks so peaceful there. Nice pictures.

Pam Bowers said...

Gorgeous pictures.