Sunday, October 2, 2011

Touches of Fall

I can't believe I posted about what Fall means to us, and I left out one of the most important things.
DECORATING!!
I love holiday decorating more than anything, and I am set for the next few months.  So far, we have added a few things inside for Fall.
 Now we are working on our outdoor Halloween decor.  I have the best little helper in the world, and she loves it as much as I do.
 It has been really cool here all weekend.  As a matter of fact, we have not had the air conditioner on all weekend and I am still cold.  It's definitely Fall.
I hope you all are getting cooler weather too.  And if you are doing some holiday decorating, I hope you are having as much fun as we are!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Mid 70's all weekend = nice change! I think we warm back up next week, though.

Love the decorations! ;)

Karen said...

we are enjoying the cooler temps here in MS. It is 2:00 in the afternoon & 66 deg. - loving it. Beautiful touches of fall decorations & enjoy those helping hands. :))

Pam Bowers said...

You've done way more than me in decorating for fall. I would just be happy if my bathroom got unpacked. I love your decorations.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love the decorations. Since I have had kids...I haven't decorated for anything, except a Christmas tree. I can't seem to find the time or energy.