Thursday, October 6, 2011

My kids are too old for Play dough

A few weeks ago I pinned a recipe for homemade play dough on Pinterest.
 BabyG has only asked a gazillion times if we can make the play dough.

 We finally got around to making up a batch.  Both kids LOVED making the play dough and mixing up their on color.  But after the "making", they were pretty much done with it.
 G created a few little animals, and I found big10 doing this. . . .
I guess my kids are too old for Play dough.  :(

2 comments:

Tara G. said...

Playdoh has been my bff lately! My kids will play at it for a good hour+. The mess is awful, but SO worth it! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I love homemade play dough. It is so much softer than the store bought kind. Love the duck