A couple of weekends ago, babyG and I went out to Old Bakers Farm. The farm is right outside of Birmingham. We were invited to go along with my MIL, my two SIL's, and three of my nephews.
The place is just beautiful!
Lot's of cotton and pumpkins. They had so many fun activities for the kids. Like a Hay maze, a Corn Maze, "Hay Mountain", a petting zoo, horse rides, and the actual hay ride out to the field for pumpkin picking.
This was the first time for G to ride a big horse. She really enjoyed it.
This is the Hay Mountain. All the kids were going crazy climbing up to the top over and over again.
The day was full of so many photo opportunities that I had a hard time choosing which ones to put in this post for "memory keeping".
This has to be my favorite from the day. BabyG in the corn field, the back lighting was just so pretty! Almost as pretty as that little girl.
G enjoyed picking cotton from the field. She tried to be sure and pick enough to make a sweater later on.
I'm pretty sure that Old Bakers Farm is going to become a yearly tradition. And if i can get things timed correctly, next year the boys will tag along with us. Now, we are getting ready to carve the pumpkins that we picked up at the farm. I just can't believe that October is already coming to an end!! It will be time to start planning Thanksgiving dinner soon. :)
4 comments:
We took Bubba there when he was 2! Do they still a pumpkin patch? It was so much fun. :) Great pics!
That place looks like a lot of fun.
So cute- she looks like you, Tina!!
Her first time on a big horse? She's been missing out all this time?!? :)
I love that picture of the two of you - how precious!
Post a Comment