Our last little league season of fall baseball came to an end on Tuesday night.
Our age group only had three teams for the fall, but we were in 1st place. We advanced right to the championship. (or the second game!!)
The Braves had a rough start to the game, but rallied back during our last at bat. But they just couldn't pull out the win.
These pictures are not from the championship game. I only took my camera to one game the entire time. We have been so incredibly busy running and going almost every night of the week. We played two games a week, and on a couple of occasions, two games a night.
I love watching big10 play ball, but I am thankful that things are going to be slowing down a bit.
We are now gearing up and planning for basketball season. We have to make a decision about what league we are going to play in. But we pretty much have to make a decision by Tuesday. Both leagues register next week.
Maybe I'll do a better job getting basketball pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment