Wednesday night was Trunk-or-treating at church. Trunk or treats are very popular around here, but this is the first one we have ever been to.
I don't know if I have mentioned that babyG picked out the most adorable clown costume at the costume store. We did not purchase the costume that day, we were "just looking". Well, when I went back to get it for her, of course they had sold out of all of them!! She was really disturbed and was certain she wanted to be a clown. I could not find another clown costume anywhere in town. So, we tried our best to duplicate the one she had chosen. It is no where near the original, but she is really happy with it. This is the second tutu I have made. Granted, it is better than the first, but I need to keep working on my tutu making skills.
Lots of kids from school attended the trunk or treat. G found her sweet friend and neighbor. Aren't they adorable.
These cuties are two more of G's closest friends.
I think I could have won a trophy with this trunk decor.
Roasting marshmallows was my favorite part.
And if you remember, I do have more than one child. . .
It is so difficult to get pictures of him. I have to sneak them to avoid embarrassing him in front of all his friends.
Here they are working on lowering the basketball goal. If you look closely you will see his "costume" on his finger there. He went all out and borrowed G's clown nose for the event. But, I never saw it on him! :)
4 comments:
BabyG is so adorable. I love her costume. Her tutu turned out great. I would simply just throw on my long lens and shoot Big10 from far away. You gotta be tricky like that. He'll never know you're doing it. lol
OMGosh! G looks sooo cute! Y'all did a fantastic job on her costume! And, I'm cracking up over Big10 and the clown nose. Girl, I just keep holding my breath until I have to deal with the moodiness! LOL. I'm not sure if Bubba is the type b/c he's so 'happy' all the time, but if he doesn't go through that phase, I KNOW for sure LB will! HAHA!
Loving the costume!
We have yet to make it to a Trunk or Treat. Love the concept and want to go one of these years. Cute costume!
Post a Comment