BabyG has been taking a tumbling class for a few weeks now at one of the Gymnastics centers in town. She is LOVING it. She is learning to do all sorts of neat flips, and also working on her cheer jumps.
Being the social diva that she is, she has recruited a couple of friends to go with her. Last week I was able to snap a few photos before we left for class. This one above is of her and her BFF Cbug.
She also has our newest neighbor Vannie signed up now as well. Taking the class is fun for her, but I think the ride with friends to and from makes it for her.
Here we are, and it is already Thursday again. Time for some rumbling & tumbling!
2 comments:
How fun! She's looking so adorable. I love her social prowess.
Such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment