Monday, September 12, 2011

Thirty Six

Today I celebrated my Thirty sixth birthday!!
 We decided to skip the traditional polka dot birthday cake from Publix this year, and try Gigi's cupcakes.
 Gigi's did not disappoint.
BabyG had the "Miss Princess", I had the "Strawberry Shortcake", Big10 had the "Texas Milk Chocolate", and hubby had the "Midnight Magic".
They were all extremely sweet and delicious.
 Aren't they lovely?  We were all just a little excited about trying something new.
 I enjoyed spending my special day with the people that mean the most to me.

And the best birthday gift of all. . .This photo of me and my boy.  After about 1000 outtakes, we finally got a sweet smile from him.


4 comments:

Brandi said...

WHERE'S my cupcake???!!! ;) Yay for the fab pic of Big10! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Pam Bowers said...

Happy birthday you young thing you.

Those cupcakes look divine! Yummo!!!

I love the photo with Big10. It was way over due.

CM said...

Happy B-Day!!! Cupcakes, yum! And way cute pic of your boy and you!

Rachel said...

Sounds like your birthday was perfect! Love that picture!