Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Stages of Childhood

BabyG is in quite the stage.  She really despises taking a bath or shower these days.  I have to fight with her and threaten to spank her each time we go to get in the bath at night.  It is really wearing me out.  It is hard to believe that such a frilly girly girl could have this problem.  I am hoping that it will pass quickly.

For the time being, I have advised her that I will be changing her bloggy name to Pigpen.  I'm sure you all understand. :)

4 comments:

CM said...

Yes, we have those days around here sometimes too. Does she have something fun to play with, like bath crayons or squirty toys? I let each boy play for a little while before I scrub them up. Otherwise, I guess I'm sure it's just a phase, give it some time. Hope that helps :-)

Brandi said...

HAHA! Maybe take her to B&B and let her pick out her own set of special bath gel and lotion? I haven't had to deal with that yet... just the opposite. My guys sometimes take 2 baths a day, and Bub has decided he wants to wear deodorant! LOL.

Pam Bowers said...

My niece Kathleen went through that stage around 7 or 8 years old. It took her a while to grow out of it. She had gorgeous loooooong hair and wouldn't wash it so her mom had it cut off really short. It took her a couple years to grow it back. She washes it now!!!

Good luck with babyG. Hopefully she will grow out of it quicker.

Rachel said...

Eek! Bathtub markers would keep my kiddo in the tub ALL DAY if I let him! :)

Hope this phase is quick!