Monday, September 5, 2011

Lately. . .

We haven't had a whole lot going on lately besides school.  Big10 has adjusted very well to middle school and seems to be enjoying it.  BabyG is doing good in second grade, but the work has increased for her this year and they test more frequently. 

Right now we are still just relaxing without a bunch of extra curricular activities going on.  G has started taking a 1 hour tumbling class once a week.  The schedule is very flexible so I am loving it.  Most people who read this blog know that big10 backed out of football.  We signed up, but he quickly changed his mind.  So, baseball it is.  Except, baseball has been backed up a couple of weeks.  I think we will start practice and games in the next week or so.

So, right now we are just hanging with friends and enjoying life.
 Our house tends to be the gathering place.  I like it that way. . .most of the time.
 Dance central. . .
Today we enjoyed the flood rain.  We did need the rain, so we should be thankful.  And we can be thankful for a nice lazy Labor Day inside with family.

Now I'm off to wrestle with my daughter that hates bathing these days.  Good night to you all!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you got a bit of a breather between sports! And I think having the "hang out place" is the best!

Pam Bowers said...

Starting school again each year has to have such an adjustment period. Ugh!

I love being the house everyone comes to. I hate doing the pre-cleaning and post-cleaning though!