Saturday, August 20, 2011

LOL. . . .via Pinterest

 I want to state for the record that I LOVE Pinterest.  I mean LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  And I've even managed to get a couple of friends to fall in love with it too!! 
This morning I was browsing around and found some "sayings" I guess or word art, whatever you want to call it.  These just had me laughing SO hard that I had to share them.
&


And the one that really got me. . .
All images shown here come from Pinterest.  I wish I could link back to where they originally came from, but I think they have been repinned about a gazillion times.

~PS~ If you are not on Pinterest, go get on it now. :)



3 comments:

Brandi said...

These are hilarious! And, YES, you totally created a pinning monster over here! ;)

Pam Bowers said...

I haven't gotten into Pinterest as of yet. Hubs and I laughed SOOOOOOOO hard over that list of 32 items. So funny!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Loving it! I am SO that ninja!