Yesterday was our first day back to school. Big10 started middle school!! And babyG moved into the second grade.
I realize after seeing hundreds of "first day of school" pictures in blog land and on FB, that my hardly compare. I've really got to get my act together on the back to school photos. Maybe I can start bribing the kids with $$?
G never complains about posing for a few shots. Especially when she is wearing her favorite new outfit. Her "school outfit". You can't see it in the pictures, but the tie is hanging on a pearl necklace. Too cute!!
The kids always ride the school bus home in the afternoons, but I normally drive them to school in the mornings. This year is G's first year to ever get up early enough to make it to the bus stop at 7am. But she is LOVING it!
This is the best I could do with big10. That's okay, his hair is too long for pictures right now anyway.
All the schools in Tuscaloosa County are requiring clear or mesh backpacks this year. Our bus stop had quite the Nike theme going.
I really enjoy watching the kids interact with their friends. The bus that they ride actually combines all the elementary, middle, and high school kids. Needless to say, it's a pretty small community.
And off they went.
They both had good reports from the first day. We spent the night filling out even MORE paperwork. I am hoping I'm done with writing my kids Last, first, and middle initial for a while.
2 comments:
LOOOOVE G's outfit! What a little Diva! Mr. Big10 is looking quite handsome as well. ;)
The first day is always exciting!!
Post a Comment