Sunday, August 7, 2011

Girls Lock In

Friday night babyG attended her first church lock in.  Originally I had planned to stay with her for the night, but after a couple of hours she decided she would be fine without me.  I did manage to get a few pictures of her and some of her friends before I ran to the comfort of my bed.
All the little girls decided to sleep in one room together, and the big girls slept in the room next door.  The little girls room was full of teddy bears & lovies, and the big girl room was full of laptops and Pod's.  What a difference a few years can make.

 Everyone got a makeover. . . .
and enjoyed a photo shoot. 
When I arrived bright and early at 8am on Saturday morning, G was a BIG grumpy monster.  She said that she thinks they stayed awake until 2 or 3 in the morning.  They did crafts, put on more make up, and watched Soul Surfer before finally retiring to the upstairs sleeping rooms.
When we got home I sent her right back to bed and she slept until nearly 1pm.

I'm sure this was the first of many lock in's for this little one.  I'm thankful that I was able to catch a few memories from this one with her.


1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Omgosh, that is too cute. I love all the pictures. Those heels are too cute. FUN!