I am having a terribly hard time coming up with a "growing up" post for Big10. He really just does not pose for pictures. I don't have a lot of good ones. I may resort to in action sports shots!!
In the mean time, I have a few pictures to share from our most recent trip to the lake. Sunday after church, babyG had a friend come over for a play date. At the last minute we decided to go to the lake. It is just about too hot to do anything else these days.
And yes, Big10 was there with us too, but I do not have proof on film. :(
Today after work I went by the school to see which teacher G will have for her second grade year. We picked up Big10's class schedule last Thursday. I cannot believe that school will be starting this time next week. I'm hardly ready for that. It's going to make my heart ache a little to send my son off to middle school on the first day. But I am so proud of the young man that he is growing into. Middle school is just the beginning of all the changes that are to come in his life. I've got to get ready to accept that he is really GROWING UP.
As far as babyG goes, I'm not sure if she really is still a baby, or if she will just always be my baby.
She doesn't really look like a baby in any of these photos. She and her friend had such a good time that day.
I love to watch them making memories with their friends.
3 comments:
I can't believe school starts so soon. Here we don't start till the Tues after Labor Day.
The lake looks like a lot of fun.
Great shots! Baby G will always be your baby. ;)
What fun. I know that my kids would love that. I have never been tubing. can you believe it?
Post a Comment