Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What Fall means to Us. . . .

It's Finally Fall!
Fall is definitely my favorite season.  I thought I would share one of my favorite pictures from this past weekend, and write a little post about what Fall means to us.

What Fall means to us. . .
SEC Football
Late nights at the baseball park
Hunting Season
Chili!!
Christmas Card Photo Shoots
Cooler weather finally!
Walks around the neighborhood
Pumpkin Pie
One last trip to the beach in October

Yes, I am really looking forward to that last one.  We always go to the beach for Fall break.  This year it cannot get here fast enough!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

3 comments:

CM said...

Nice shot. I like alot of the same things. The Christmas card photo shoot...oh yeah, I suppose we better do that too!

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

love this shot and so fitting as we enter into October. thanks for linking up!

Brandi said...

Oh boy, hunting season! LOL! ;) Do I say every year that I'm Thankful we don't have a place to hunt around here? haha!

Girl, I will be dreaming about Turkey Day anytime now... and the Christmas Card Photo Shoot!!!