Sunday, July 17, 2011

Toes In the Sand

We made it home safely from our Summer vacation.  Now that the trip is behind us, I feel like I need to run out and buy all of our school supplies.  And I needed them YESTERDAY!!

I hope that by posting some pictures of our trip, it will help me stretch the Summer out a little bit further.

Today I am sharing some of the pictures from our traditional beach photo session.  This time, the hubby took a bunch of the photos. 
{I am just thankful he knew which button to press!!}




The trip was a wonderful breath of fresh air.  Every day was full of more relaxing.  I am so thankful for my family and the opportunity to spend time with each of them.

And by the way, we are all already planning our next trip!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Too funny - as soon as I saw the first picture, I thought - I hope Tina managed to get in some pictures too! :)

How beautiful - and how much fun!

Pam Bowers said...

I'm always jealous of your beach vacations(and I live 30 mins from a beach). You should post 1 pic from last year and 1 from this year to show side by side comparisons on how much the kids have grown and changed. Last year BabyG looked so much younger. They are both growing up fast. You and your hubs look great!

He & Me + 3 said...

Gosh I wish that we had taken family pictures at the beach. How fun & they turned out great. The first one of babyg is beautiful.

Brandi said...

HEY!!! Did you ditch a column for bigger pics??? The pics look great! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of you and Tanner. You're gorgeous!