Friday, July 8, 2011

Hurry Up Fall!!

I've been dreaming of cooler weather. . .
 So we can have more outdoor fun like this.
 BabyG learned all about gun safety last weekend, and shot a rifle for the first time.
 And she's pretty good.
 Her first shot was just a tiny bit outside.
 Big10 is just an ol' pro.
 And a good fisherman, but not the best model.  He looks miserable doesn't he?  I promise he is not.
 When I see him in pictures these days, I am amazed at how much he is growing.  And SO fast!!  Thankfully he is putting on a little weight finally, just in time for football season.
 The baby girl caught her fair share of fish as well.  She is very good at the whole fishing thing, much better than her mom.  I think they caught a total of about 40 fish together that afternoon.
It was really hot, but we all had such a great time.  But I can't wait for the fall weather to get here!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Had to laugh - we're just NOW getting some summer weather and loving it! Don't hurry up Fall! :)

40 fish? Dang, you guys are fishing fiends! :)