After being rescheduled atleast three times, the Indians finally had their team party. We finished up in fourth place in the league, but overall the boys had a great season. Big10 made some new friends, and had big fun.
Our coach and family friend had the party at his families new home. They are only moving a few miles from where they currently live, so they will still be close to us as well. The pool at their new house is awesome and the scenery is seriously breathtaking. What about this view?!?
Big10 received the Assist & sacrifice Leader Award. With 23 assists, .350, 11 OBP, 11 SB, 2 SAC for the season. I wanted to record his stats, even though I only know what half of those mean.
Oh, and by the way. If B10 ever finds out that I have posted pictures of him without his shirt on, I'm dead!!
Big10 is already planning to play fall ball starting in September, and then we will quickly move into basketball season soon after that. For now, I'm enjoying a much needed break from sitting on bleachers.
2 comments:
Congrats Big 10! What a great season!
Awesome! Enjoy your short break from sitting on the bleachers! ;)
Post a Comment