I know that you are all shocked and amazed. Yes, I am actually posting TWO DAYS IN A ROW!
I have so many pictures to share from vacation, so I am rather motivated.
I've learned this week that it is time for me to get serious about my photography skills. I have got this awesome fancy camera, and I seriously have no idea how to use it. So starting today, Photography is my new obsession. I am going to really study and learn how to use this camera. And hopefully in the end, I will be able to capture the type photographs that I desire.
If you are feeling generous, and want to point me in the direction of some fab photography blogs, or link me to some must see tutorials, please feel free to do so at this time.
The photo above was our attempt at the "jumping" pose. We need to work on this one.
Baby girl footprints in the Fort Morgan Sand.
Stay tuned for Big10's vacation pictures up next.
3 comments:
these are great. I love the first one the best!
Gorgeous. I love the dress she is wearing. Gosh she is growing up so fast. Just beautiful and I love your profile picture. Stunning.
Okay, I missed TWO blog posts, a header change, and a profile pic change??? Where have I been??!! ;) The pics are great! I love them all, but for some reason the last one is my fave. I am trying desperately to learn my camera as well. It's a slow process... but I think practice, practice, practice helps tremendously.
Post a Comment