Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Boy & his Obsession

You may or may not know this, but my son LOVES to fish.  Words cannot express how much he enjoys it. 
 I could get one of two poses from him during our beach trip.  This is one of them.
 And of course, the proud "showing off" pose.
 I have many more of the same poses on my iPhone.  I did not take my real camera out on the beach with us during the day.  Not even once. 
Yes, it's shocking.

On our last night down on our "portrait beach", he caught this nasty little fella.
During that same fishing trip we saw Dolphins near the shore, more pelicans than I could count, and a beautiful sea turtle. 
We love it there.  Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Awww, great pics! That IS a weird looking fish!

He & Me + 3 said...

I used to love fishing with my dad. glad I never caught anything like that last picture. Yikes.