Thursday, June 2, 2011

Catch All for Big10

As always, I'm behind on blogging!  Nothing new.  I thought I would start my catching up with all the happenings of Big10.

We celebrated 10's Eleventh birthday with a fun game of baseball.
we rented a practice field down the road from our home and it was perfect.
He and his buddies had a great time!

On Monday the 23rd Big10 graduated from elementary school. 
He received several awards, but I could not manage to get any decent photos.
I still cannot believe he will be in Middle school in a few months.
Times are changing.  Quickly!
We have officially started our summer in these parts.  It was a steamy 100 degrees today!!
So, we have been enjoying some water sports with friends.
Fun times.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ohmygosh - those water pictures are priceless! Perfect start to summer!

He & Me + 3 said...

That last picture is amazing. My oldest will be in Middle school too in the fall. It goes by so fast.