Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby G's Beach Trip

I am finally getting around to posting the vacation pictures of Baby G.  I hope that they prove to be worth the wait.  They are for me. 
She is such a little beach bunny.  She just loves being in the water and strolling on the beach. {And beach photo shoots.}
She managed to get a pretty serious tan in the few days that we were there.  And she also got her blonde highlights back.
She insisted that we go to Lulu's for lunch and a t-shirt.  The food was REALLY good and she just looks adorable in her new shirt.
We played a little mini golf.  She spent most of the time at the golf course in tears.  She is extremely competitive and only first place will do.
And on our last night at the beach, she posed for me like the little model that she is. . . .
She did a great job.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love that shot of her huge smile... what a sweetheart! Sounds like a really fun vacation!

Rachel said...

I love that first picture - awesome!!!

Brandi said...

Cute! Girl, the pic of her in the header is STUNNING!

He & Me + 3 said...

She is so beautiful. I love the first picture of the shadow...great job.