Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year! {2011}

Happy New Year!  Welcome 2011!  We spent New Years Eve with our friends the bubs.    We left mid day Friday and made it down just in time to pull an "all nighter".  The neighbors put on a pretty big fireworks show at midnight, so we watched the display and counted down the minutes to 2011.  (Minus the dads, baby bub, and lady bub.)
Here are the big kids.  Bubba & Big10 (both 10 years old right now), and babyG & lil' bub (both 6 years old right now).  We have Spring birthdays and the bub's have fall birthdays, but they are still pretty darn close.
G was a little wired.  Here she is expressing her excitement for the new year.

This time last year I did this great and wonderful post about all of my resolutions for 2010.  Like most new years resolutions, I didn't keep any of them!!  So this year I am just winging it.  I will always have things that I can improve on, but I am thinking that tackling them one day at a time is my best option.  I have decided that I will start posting more video's on the blog though.  No matter how LONG it takes them to upload!  I don't want to forget (EVER!!) what G's sweet laughter sounds like. . .or how big10's hustles during a ball game.

(Okay. . .after two attempts I am having MUCH trouble uploading my video.  So, maybe I'll start that tomorrow.)

I hope that this year finds us all happy, healthy, and content with the blessings we have been given.


7 comments:

Rachel said...

I was thinking hmmm... I recognize every single kid in that picture! :)

Glad you guys had a good time - were you around for the puppy excitement!?

Happy New Year - may your 2011 be blessed!

Pam Bowers said...

I hope your New Years with the Bubs was awesome. Take lots of pics including of those cute puppies.

Who needs resolutions? I never make any!

Brandi said...

Hey, I recognize those kids! Sorry we didn't feel good during your visit. I think we win the 'Worst Host of the Year' award. We definitely will need a do-over when the weather warms up!

Sandie lee said...

Hi I'm your newest follower from Magical Monday Blog Hop.

Would love a follow back at; http://cupofromance.blogspot.com

Sandie lee

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun to hang out with the Bubs on NYE. Hope you have a blessed New Year!
Hugs,
MImi

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

great pics! Sounds like a fun new year was had by all!

new follower - come visit and follow me back at
http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

Bernadette

Rachel said...

That sounds like an awesome New Year's!

Thanks for saying hi on my blog - it's always nice to find other Alabama Bloggers!! Hope to get to know you better!