Today I did a little shopping to gather supplies for this weekend. I am officially naming my weekend the 2010 Christmas Craft Extravaganza. I have a few ideas that I have gathered from blog land that I am ready to try.
I have made a promise to share my results no matter how the projects turn out. Pass or Fail, you will see the results. Aren't you SO excited?
The kids will even be working on a simple craft of their own. . .
I'm sure I have mentioned this on the blog before. But I sure do LOVE Hobby Lobby!! I am practically on a first name basis with the HL staff these days.
Tomorrow is a late night of work for me as we are conducting our year end inventory. But after that, the crafting is on!! I hope you all enjoy your weekend. And don't forget that Sunday I will be drawing two winners for the give away I posted about here.
2 comments:
I love Hobby Lobby and I'm sad we don't have any near me. I love a good project. Maybe after I finish moving I can do a few of my own. Otherwise, how are you?
Oh how fun! I wish there were a Hobby Lobby nearby - I hear it's amazing!
Can't wait to see the pictures of your creations!
Post a Comment