Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Card Photo Shoot ~ 2010

This morning the whole family ventured out for the annual Christmas card photo session.  I love this, but I don't know why I put so much pressure on myself.  The kids are normally done after about three pictures, but I always manage to get some usable shots.  It's some sort of miracle I think.
We passed three other families taking Christmas pictures at the same park.  All the moms were STRESSED out, it's amusing really.  I hope they got some good ones too!

Here's some of this year's "am I ever gonna get a decent picture" moments.
 Baby G in hysterical laughter. . .Big10, I have no idea.
 Hang on, I have to sneeze. (four times in a row!!)
 Big10 loved the idea of climbing this tree, but was afraid to even breathe for fear of falling!
 A nice portrait of G and the walking stick she found.

And finally, my FAVORITE picture of the day.  Normally I would not post any of the pictures that I am going to use for the card on the blog.  But I have to make an exception this one time, because I love this one SO MUCH!!

**drum roll**
*************

Picture of the year:
Those smiles bring pure joy to my heart.  I LOVE my babies!!



5 comments:

Brandi said...

Even the outtakes are great! The sneeze made me laugh! LOVE the leaves. :)

Pam Bowers said...

These are all fun pictures. Thanks for sharing them. I wish I had a kid then I would do a photocard too. I just use regular cards. I bought this years cards right after xmas last year.

Rachel said...

I love all of those pictures! The sneezing one is priceless! :)

What a great shot you captured with the leaves!

Ashley said...

Fun pics! The last is amazing!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love it. I have one of the kids throwing leaves too and I adore it as well. Such joy.