Friday, October 8, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!

It's finally Friday.  I thought this Friday would never get here.  The weeks seem so much longer and slower when I have a vacation coming.  I will be off work today, and Monday and Tuesday!!  It is such a relaxed feeling.

I got Big10 all packed and over to the neighbors to spend the night last night.  They left for the beach bright and early this morning.  We have the pleasure of dog sitting for the family that big10 is vacationing with.  Chloe is an inside dog, so she is actually sleeping over and we are loving her to pieces!!  Roxy stays outside, so we will just visit her at dinner time and give her a little food and love each day.

This morning I had parent/teacher conferences scheduled with both of the kids teachers.  They both went really well.  I am blessed to have two really good kids. (for the most part! :))  They are both fantastic students.

Now me and my girl are just hanging out at home.  She is playing with her babies, and I am about to start cleaning this place.  It looks like a bomb exploded in the kitchen.  On the agenda for later. . . .a really good dinner, a movie, and baking up some yummy chocolate cupcakes!!

Last but not least, I have a picture to share from our last family outing.  This was one of my favorites.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that picture, the little rainbow beads coming out of her hair make it for me. So cute! Enjoy your weekend!

Brandi said...

I think the same bomb exploded over here... it got more than just my kitchen though! HAHA!

I finally got the baby announcements out today. I super duper hate going to the post office. Be on the lookout for one to 'Aunt' Tina! ;)

I'll try to email ya this weekend or early next week.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Love the pic! I could go for a Chocolate cupcake right now haha.

Becky Jane said...

Hope you have a great weekend too...sounds like you could use it!

Pam Bowers said...

I love that picture. It's great. How neat for Big10 to get to go to the beach. You and Baby G can really bond this weekend. I bet she will love all her 1 on 1 time.

Closer to Lucy said...

What a lovley picture!

Following your from relax and surf.

closertolucy.blogspot.com

Erica K said...

stopping by from relax & surf Sunday

http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/10/weekly-linkups-13.html

Tara G. said...

What a great photo, Tina! Hope your weekend has been relaxing!