It has been a beautiful fall weekend. I went into this weekend with BIG hopes of painting the kid's bathroom. That didn't quite work out the way I planned. I really just did not have the time to get the supplies and get it done. I have picked out a color atleast. Stay tuned for more on that project.
This is what did happen over the weekend. . . .
Baby G finally lost her second top (front) baby tooth. Just in time to add her two front teeth to her Christmas wish list.
We have also been doing some fall baking.
I was going to make some bread that my friend told me about. You combine a box of Spice Cake mix with a can of pumpkin pie filling and it makes a really tasty pumpkin bread. However, Wal-Mart was out of Spice Cake, and I am just too impatient to wait or go to another store. So I got this "Quick" Pumpkin bread.
I have not tasted it yet, but it smells FABULOUS!!
I also made my personal fall favorite. Pumpkin pie. I have already had a slice topped with cool whip. It was perfect, possibly the best pumpkin pie I have ever made!!
Now on to the last thing on this weekends agenda. I've got to get a certain girl out of the tub, settled with a blanket and some popcorn in the living room. And find her brother and get him in there too. Why? We are watching "How to Train Your Dragon". Yay!!
I hope you all have a great week!
4 comments:
Oooohhhhh...I wish I could smell your house. Those smells will not be coming out of my house this year. BOO!!!!!
I love that movie. I saw it twice in the drive-in. Can't wait to buy it.
I am laughing with you - because I had a huge bake sale to make goodies for, and all the stores were out of spice cake too! So I just added the pumpkin to a carrot cake mix and it turned out DELICIOUS! We sold out :)
Baby Girl looks adorable with her smile!
I love that movie. It is so cute. Yum to all your pumpkin baking. I love pumpkin anything. MMMMMMMmmmmm!
Adore the toothless smile too. Super cute.
We just bought that movie! Your baking all looks yum!
Post a Comment