Over the weekend I got my outdoor Halloween decorations put up. It was a beautiful fall weekend with cool temps. Perfect for a little spooky decorating.
I was even lucky enough to get some help from Big10. He has great ideas!!
You will see that I took some ideas right out of my inspiration photos from the last post. I LOVE how the branches turned out! They look awesome at night, casting a few eerie shadows.
Trick OR Treat!! We are ready to greet little ghost and goblins.
Taking Big10's advice we moved the "bat motel" away from the door and down to the window. He thought it was a little busy around the front door, and he was right.
I added a little webbing and some spiders to the wreath.
And this is how it looks at night under the spot light. I am really happy with the way it turned out. It made my day when one of Big10's friends came over to tell me that we did a "really good job on the trees".
I haven't done a lot of decorating inside this time around, but I did add a few things to the mantle. I'll be back to share those pictures with you tomorrow.
Until then, what do you think??
5 comments:
So cool, very spooky at night! ;)
It's so cute. Good job!
great job!! it looks awesome :)
I like your idea with the trees with crows! Looks really nice, you guys did a good job!
HI! I loved this ideas. Here, in Portugal, the Hallowen is something new yet, but the country is begining to comemorate too.
I'm already a fan of your blog.. and a follower, of course ;-)
I would also like to introduce you to my blog: http://nolugarquechamocasa.blogspot.com
Hope you'll follow back!! :-)
Catarina
Post a Comment