Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Psalms

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. 
Psalm 51:10

Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;  I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my god than dwell in the tents of the wicked.  For the Lord God is a sun and shield;  the Lord bestows favor and honor;  no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.  O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you.
Psalm 84:10-12

Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.  Worship the Lord with gladness;  come before him with joyful songs.  Know that the Lord is God.  It is he who made us, and we are his;  we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. 
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;  give thanks to him and praise his name.  For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;  his faithfulness continues through all generations.

Psalm 100

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!

5 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Happy Sunday!

And welcome to TMC! Glad you joined us!

Pam Bowers said...

Great inspirational. Thanks.

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! Hope you can stop by and visit.

Have a great day!
Kari

http://shining2save.com

Jen @ EmbellishingLifeEveryday said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower in the relax and surf blog hop...hope you can visit me too:) http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com/

He & Me + 3 said...

I love those verses and that they are songs...LOVE the psalms.