I am thrilled to say that I have been given two blog awards this week. Yay me! Who doesn't love to get an award?
First off, I received the Lovely Blog award from Sweet Mummy and The Sunny Side Walker.
Thanks ladies! I think y'all have lovely blogs too!!
I would also like to thank Annie, Ashley, and Becky Jane for passing The Versatile Blogger award on to me.
Now, I'm sure you all know the rules about blog awards. I am asked to link back to the sweet blogger(s) that gave me the award and then pass the award on to 10 or so new blogs that I have discovered.
In this special case, I would like to break the rules. (Just this once!!) I would like to pass both of these awards out to all of my new followers that I have met through the Mom Bloggers Club. Y'all are awesome and such a supportive group of friends. I moved my blog from another URL to this one about two weeks ago, and I actually think I have even MORE readers now!! And that makes me SO HAPPY!!
Thank you ladies again for the award and I hope everyone has a great weekend!!


3 comments:
Your blog is adorable. I may get some ideas off of you :) Blog away. Thanks for the comments. Take care.
Congrats, you deserve it!
Congrats! How are you doing with your workouts? I have yet to start. We just got my treadmill cleaned up and then I got a terrible cold. But I'm down 30 anyways.
Post a Comment