Friday, September 10, 2010

Indians ~ Game 2 (Picture Post)

Thursday night was game two of the fall season for Big10.  I was happy to get better pictures this time around.  I hope you enjoy them! 
I am one proud baseball mom. . . .

Running back for the out at first base.  
Getting ready to play this mom's favorite position.

I was also able to sneak a picture of two of the cutest little sisters I know.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  I am going to be working on the blog a lot this weekend.  Be patient with me!!

12 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love sports pictures. These turned out great. I would love for StuntMan to play catcher too. What a fun position.

Rachel said...

What great pictures! I am so excited for Itty Bit to get into baseball too!

And catcher... *sigh* - can you say Dan the Man Wilson? :) hee hee

Michelle said...

Hi Tina,
I'm your newest follower. I seen your message on Mom Bloggers Club. I remember being a baseball mom. That is alot of practices and games. Then if they make the playoffs there's even more running. Believe it or not I do miss those days. My boys are now 21 and 18.

Michelle
www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

Johanna said...

Love your blog, I am your newest followers so please visist me as well at http://www.momstreehouse.com/

Thanks : )

Johanna said...

Love your blog, I am your newest followers so please visist me as well at http://www.momstreehouse.com/

Thanks : )

Johanna said...

Love your blog, I am your newest followers so please visist me as well at http://www.momstreehouse.com/

Thanks : )

wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

Very nice pics!!!

New follower from MBC! Hope you can stop by and return the follow :)

http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

Pink Media Studio said...

Hi, I am just hopping over to follow you from Simply Follow, come follow me at www.pinkdivacafe.com
Noel

Jules said...

Hi Tina! I'm a new follower from MBC. These are such great pictures! You have darling kiddos!
~Jules @ www.adbits.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

Hi Tina, I love your blog and baseball pics with the family are priceless. Stop by and visit me at Healthy Living and A Balanced You-www.aliciahunter.net

Amanda said...

Awesome pictures. Looks like a good time was had!

I'm a new follower from Mom Bloggers Club. I'd love it if you would stop by and say hi! Follow me back if you'd like.

http://snipsandsnailsandtales.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.