Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Today I turned 35 years young.  Yes, I am officially in my mid-thirties now.  Yippee!!  I don't enjoy getting older, but I do love being in my thirties.  It has taken me all these years to learn just a little about life.  I am now in a place that I feel secure, and confident in who I am, and I am enjoying each day.
Hubs and the kids made me a cookie cake.  They decorated it themselves as you can see.  It was SO GOOD!!  We love cookie cake around here.
All in all, I've had a pretty nice day.  Just relaxing and hanging out at home.  I have the honor of sharing a birthday with Big10's BFF CC, so the majority of the day both kids were over celebrating CC's 11th birthday. 

Boy this weekend sure has flown by!!!  Tomorrow we start back to work/school again. . . I am so bored with that routine.  HA!
I hope you all have a fun week ahead of you!!

8 comments:

Pam Bowers said...

Happy birthday Tina! That cookie cake sure looks yummy.

Tara G. said...

Happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful day. I'm following you from MBC. I'd love for you to visit my blog and share a comment or two. http://holistichealthmaven.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

Awwwwwwww man, I SUCK!!! I forgot your birthday! :/ Sorry, girl. Wow, and Amberly almost shares a bday with you, huh?! ;) I hope you had a wonderful, WONDERFUL day!

Becky Jane said...

Happy 35! I've spent some time looking over your blog and it is great! I'm your newest follower from MBC...hope you can stop by for a visit!
Thanks, Becky Jane
Raising kids can be a lot like weeding the rose bed...well worth it, but...OUCH!
http://myelevenreasons.blogspot.com/

Cindy said...

came by to visit! Following you now. Enjoyed reading your posts!

Please stop by and visit me as well :)
http://cindyseesit.blogspot.com/

sevencherubs said...

Happy Birthday - I loved turning 35 - I felt confident and happy. Hope you do too! Naomi

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little late! I'm just getting caught up on all my blog reading, and I FINALLY remember to switch over to your new blog address! I love it by the way!!