Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall 2010 Indians ~ Game 1

Monday night Big10 played his first game of fall baseball with the 11/12 year old Indians.  He was so pumped up, and by game time he was more than ready to make some plays.  He is back in his #10 jersey and feeling lucky!!
The team had a great game, we won.  I don't even remember the score.  During the fall it is not all that competitive.  They don't even keep record of what inning it is, they stick to a strict time limit.  I think the games in this age division are 1 1/2 hours, it may have even been 1 hour and 45 minutes.  I don't know how I don't know this, I was too busy taking photos.
Wow, Big10 looks even older in this photo than he did back in the spring. 
I have got to get better at taking action shots.  This is the best picture I got all night, the rest were pretty blurred.  Tips are appreciated if you have any!!
We played the Rangers.  It just so happens that our neighbor/BFF of Big10, "CC" is on this team.  They were beyond excited to be kicking off the season playing against one another.  Normally, CC plays in another local league.  This is the first time in several years that the boys have been in the same league.
In the blink of an eye they will be playing high school ball together.  I just cannot believe how fast they are growing up.  I will always cherish these little league games.  They are the best!!!

We play again tomorrow afternoon.  Stay tuned for more pictures!! Hopefully some good action shots!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like an awesome game!

What camera are you using? I'm a newbie, but learning! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

We love baseball over here too. Wish the boy played fall ball too. It is in the spring for us. But maybe when he is older.
Great pictures and yes...big10 looks much bigger.