Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last of the Vacation Photo's

It has been an entire week, but I am finally getting around to posting some of my favorite beach photos from our vacation.  The first night we attempted to go out to dinner (after a 2 hour wait, we ate popcorn chicken in the condo), we ran out on the beach first to snap a few family photos.  I thought I would strangle big10, he was not in the mood and he was not cooperating. (smiling) But they still turned out to be my favorites.
Sweet baby girl by the sea.  As we were taking these shots by the ocean, a young couple were getting married right behind us.  People were watching the ceremony from their balconies, and everyone started clapping when they kissed.  The two had no idea they had an audience!!
This is not the best family photo I've ever seen.  I'll take it though, I'm just glad to see myself in it.  Normally I am behind the camera.  Thanks to my FIL for taking a few for me.

My three favorite people.  Don't these kids look like their daddy?

Me & my girl.  I love to see her laughing.

This is my FIL and MIL.  This is the first vacation that we had ever been on together.  It was a lot of fun, and I'd do it again tomorrow.  I'm not sure how they would feel about it though. . . .I think the kids may have made them a little batty by the end of the week.

So, that's all the beach that you'll see here for a while.  I am hoping that we will get to head down to Florida in October.  Nothing is planned for sure yet, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.


4 comments:

Tara G. said...

Um, I don't think I could go on vacay with the in-laws (or my own for that matter!). I'd be batty- or worse! What a blessing for you, though! The pictures are great and you look so lovely!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those turned out wonderful and it was nice to see you in not one but two pictures. Awesome. I have that tank top too. Love it.
Great picture of your Inlaws too.
I just love being at the beach.
What a fun wedding for those people too.

Pam @ Kassie's Beach said...

Great pics! Now I want to go to the beach!!!

Brandi said...

Love the pics! HAHA ~ I've been on vacay w/my parents twice (and it actually wasn't that bad. We had a lot of fun, but I'm sure they needed another vacay afterward to recover from a week of kiddos)!

October, huh? I'm going to hold you to that!!! ;)