Finally. . .back to the beach photos. I am already missing the ocean breeze and the lazy days. This week has been crazy busy with the kids going back to school, but I like being back in a set routine at home.
Big10 carries a football everywhere he goes these days "just in case". He threw the football every day with his paw paw out on the beach. He was in his element. He LOVES it!!
Cute kid. Football season is right around the corner. This boy (and some other folks I know) is ready for some SEC football. The hubby and I had a date night last night, we were finally able to see Eclipse. It was good, but hubby cannot stop making fun of the movie that we saw advertised called the Game Changer. It is basically a biography of Nick Saban. Only in Tuscaloosa!!
Baby G enjoyed playing in the waves some. Most of her time was spent at the pool though. She is such a girl, of course she prefers the pool.
Here is a shot of her trying a little more skimming. She almost made it on this day. Maybe next trip.
The biggest thing of the week was when G met a friend. They met at the pool, (of course) and hit it off immediately. It was as if they had been friends forever.
A was from Ohio and the sweetest little thing ever. They had a great time playing together during the week.
That's it for now. I am off to clean this messy house, and later my girl and I have a shopping trip planned. She has been saving her tooth fairy money all this time, and she is now ready to make a purchase.
Have a great Saturday!!
1 comment:
So cute. I love the picture of Big10 running away with the football. Great shot.
Post a Comment