I realize that I have not finished posting about our vacation, but I cannot let this big day pass me by. Tuesday was our first day back to school. I am now the proud parent of one handsome fifth grader, and a spunky little first grader.
I cannot believe that Big 10 is in the fifth grade!! This is not only his last year of elementary school, but the last year that he and his sister will be in the same school together. :(
Baby G is growing like a weed!! She seemed to have made it through kindergarten in the blink of an eye, and here we are in 1st grade. She has her first spelling and vocabulary test next Tuesday!!
Wow, times are passing a little too quickly for my liking!!
Take a look at last year's back to school pictures HERE.
Why are my babies growing up so fast?
~PS~ Look at Big10's outfit!! His taste has not changed much, has it?


4 comments:
This is the first and last year that all three of my kids will be in the same school...then Actress goes to middle school. *huge tear*
Cute pictures. I like the picture of the bus driving away too. I have to drive mine to school.
We begin next Wednesday...I'll have two this year!
They sure do grow up fast. Our schools don't start till right after Labor day. We still have almost a month of summer left. (We also don't let out till mid-June).
Goodness they start the kids earlier and earlier. We never went back until after Labor Day. School doesn't start here for another week, but we are starting on Monday.
I can't believe Big10 is in 5th!!!!
Hope they both have a fantastic year! :)
Post a Comment