Monday, August 23, 2010

CSN Stores

I am so excited to share with y'all that I will be conducting my very first product review with CSN stores in the upcoming weeks.  When they contacted me about doing a review, I was asked to take a look at the products they have to offer.  Wow, they have SO MANY great things!!  Stuff like really pretty Bedroom Furniture Sets, School Supplies, and my personal favorite. . . . Home improvement stuff.  You can see all they have to offer on the main page HERE.

Needless to say, it took me many hours to choose what product to review.  Finally, after LOTS of shopping I decided on the new kitchen faucet seen here.
Our kitchen faucet has been leaking like crazy for the past few months and we have pretty much done nothing about it.  Until now that is!!  I can't wait to let you all know how it works out for us.  Stay tuned!!

In the meantime, head on over to CSN for some shopping. 

1 comment:

Pam @ Kassie's Beach said...

Awesome! I was contacted a while back but did nothing with it. I wonder if there was a time limit on that. I can't wait to read your review.