Friday, July 2, 2010

Just a little more. . .

Yesterday's post was about the birthday party out in the country.  I really had a lot of time to fool around with the Camera, trying out new settings and such.  Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day.

The cutie pie horses.



And my favorite. . .
T.G.I.F.!!  I'm off to make a few snow cones and shoot some bottle rockets.

5 comments:

Pam @ Kassie's Beach said...

Gorgeous photos. I love the last one too!

Tara G. said...

Look at you! These are awesome!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh - that last one is my favorite! I love how you captured how peaceful that moment was - plus that amazing reflection!

Brandi said...

That last shot is AMAZING! You'll have to watch for an I ♥ Faces category that you can enter it in! :)

Happy 4th! Hope y'all have a great day! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow girl that last one could be a puzzle. AWEsome. you did great. Hope you had a blessed 4th!