Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Independence Day Recap

I hope everyone had a great fourth of July!!  We had a great day filled with family, food, fireworks, food, and fun.  And possibly a little more food if you can believe it.  We spent the day at Nana & Paw Paws.  We had lunch and then put on our firework show for the grandparents this time around.

We all did a little relaxing in the pool. . . .

We created lots of smoke and noise. . . .

and sparkles too. . . .

Enjoyed a little acoustic music with Paw Paw. . . . & silly lyrics by G.

And I spent a lot of time trying to get a good picture of my boy. . .

The result was well worth the effort. . .
Today I am finding myself already looking forward to the next weekend!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow! THAT is a float! ;) Cute pic of Big10!

He & Me + 3 said...

I like the end result too. He is so handsome. Love that you have food twice. My kind of celebration. YUM