T.G.I.F.
I am so thankful for this Friday. The short work weeks somehow always seem to feel the longest. I don't have a lot to post about today besides my joy for the weekend. So I thought I'd share a couple of cute pictures I got yesterday.
My little country girl in my her Mossy Oak hat.
She tends to take things that she likes and make them hers.
Yeah, she's sneaky like that. . . .
8 comments:
How adorable! My husband would totally get one of those if we had a little girl! :) He's a Mossy Oak guy too!
She is too cute!
Oh my goodness, look at those baby cheeks! She's adorable! Love the ball cap too.
She is adorable and she really looks like her brother in these pictures. So cute.
I love that hat!!!
I'm stopping by from the Friday-Follow Comment Club to thank you for joining us.
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/
I have the same hat, but it looks so much cuter on her. I would always borrow/claim my dads camo hats. Thanks for visiting. I am visiting back from Comment Club.
She is too cute! She looks so serious, LOL it's adorable!
Visiting from comment club.
great photos!
visiting and now following from the comment club!
http://fromlazytolady.blogspot.com
She is so adorable! I remember being a little girl and "taking" things as well, lol! My mom would have to lock me out her room, haha!
Stopping by from comment club.
the-chunkymonkey.blogspot.com
Post a Comment