Monday, May 24, 2010

Fun in the Sun

This weekend we had some beautiful weather.  Our Saturday was taken up mostly with one last morning baseball practice, and one last game for me & Big10.  BabyG & dad headed out to the lake on that day to test out the boat and make sure all was well.  Sunday afternoon Big10 and I joined the party.
Big10 got reacquainted with the knee board while babyG enjoyed a relaxing ride on the tube.
They love the water!!  Going to the lake is one of the few things that we can all agree on.
It sure is hot already, but I love Summer!! 

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Fun!!! I've been wanting to go to the beach, but I have to wait until Scott can go w/me. I don't think I can handle the 3 of them by myself. ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun time. It is nice when the whole family agrees on something to do. Cute pictures. Big10 looks pretty comfy on that knee board.