Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday

Easter 2010
Friday night we dyed and decorated eggs with some friends.
We went to church with Nana & PawPaw on Sunday morning.
And of course, we had an easter egg hunt.
It was a beautiful day filled with family, friends, and fun.

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What an adorable family you have. You look fabulous. My kids love egg hunts too. Just so fun. Great collage too. I really should start doing that with my pictures too.

Brandi said...

Awwww, that's a great family picture! :) You are a good mom... I don't dye eggs with the boys. I did it once with Avery and the dye was EVERYWHERE! I don't think Aubry has any idea that dying eggs even exists. They both HATE eggs, though, so no one would eat them anyway. :)

natalee said...

love these pix!!!