Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Joy

Today was a beautiful day. BabyG and I went down to Nana's to visit with hubby's aunt & cousin that are in from out of town. The boys had previously scheduled a hunting/fishing day today. Big10 played two night games this past week, so they had today off. He chose to relax and spend a little quality time with his dad enjoying the great outdoors. I got a couple of good shots of G with her cousins.
After leaving Nana's house we decided to stop by the park and take a few pictures. Our first choice was taken up for an outdoor wedding, so we headed down to a fairly new park called RiverWalk. I have never been out there and it was absolutely gorgeous with flowers blooming every way we turned. G wasn't feeling so hot when we left Nana's, but this little outing really lifted her spirits.
Oh, did I mention they have a fountain at RiverWalk? I know a girl that LOVES fountains. To be more specific, she LOVES to run through fountains.
It gives her MUCH JOY.

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

oh she is precious and that outfit is adorable. I love her missing tooth too. So perfect! Nice picture of the cousins too.

natalee said...

what great pictures.. she is beautiful!!!

Tara G. said...

Look at the family resemblance! I love the park photos, Tina!!

Brandi said...

Great pics! I LOVE the one with the white flowers. :) Looks like y'all had a great time!